what are some of the main things that google looks for in your content?
What Google looks for:
- (Activity and Authoritativeness) A show of online engagement (Think- sharing, time spent on web-properties, comments, ratings, mentions, reviews, etc.)
- (Measurement of reach) Scaled radiancy meter (both time and activity) for Google to measure our brand appeal evidenced by authority and relevancy signals.
- (Relevancy and Authoritativeness) Stronger evidential distribution in the most relevant channels and niches that are right for both EAS and the ALL-IMPORTANT focused and treasured “partner”.
- (Relic) Long-lifespan of factual and evidential digital-artifacts of relevant and perfect displays of:
– Stories of our products and services overlapping the Search Intent “SI” of our partners.
– Brand interaction.
- (Localization Optimization) Provisioning Google with Brand signals that helps to better understand relevance and authority for optimal/hyper local-area SERP rendering. We must work to increase our Authority with reviews, and social engagement within social media. For instance, you’ll want to be #1 in the “Snack Pack” of Google. Some quickie ways to achieve this? Keyword optimization, JSON-LD, reviews, backlinks from other local businesses in your realm of relevant “SI”.